Here are my what-ifs:
1. What if I took Engineering instead of Business Administration in college? I was qualified for the former, but was influenced to take up the latter. Hmm, what would have happened to my career?
2. What if I knew about the UPCAT back then? Would I have qualified?
3. What if I knew about the PMA? Would I have made it?
4. What if I didn't get pregnant right after college? Would I have made better choices?
5. What if I knew about scholarships abroad then? Would I have qualified?
If I knew then, what I know now, then I would probably have taken up either Engineering or Accountancy. I would have tried to get into UP, or at the PMA Academy. Then after college, I would have tried to apply for one of those scholarships abroad and further my studies.
But you know what, I can easily let go of those what-ifs, knowing that the choices I made then resulted in me having three great kids, and this life. It could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse too.
So yeah, I have a few regrets, but as they say, too few to mention. How about you?