October 1, 2014

Regrets, I Have A Few

Here are my what-ifs:
1. What if I took Engineering instead of Business Administration in college? I was qualified for the former, but was influenced to take up the latter.  Hmm, what would have happened to my career?
2. What if I knew about the UPCAT back then? Would I have qualified?
3. What if I knew about the PMA? Would I have made it?
4. What if I didn't get pregnant right after college? Would I have made better choices? 
5. What if I knew about scholarships abroad then? Would I have qualified?

If I knew then, what I know now, then I would probably have taken up either Engineering or Accountancy.  I would have tried to get into UP, or at the PMA Academy.  Then after college, I would have tried to apply for one of those scholarships abroad and further my studies.

But you know what, I can easily let go of those what-ifs, knowing that the choices I made then resulted in me having three great kids, and this life.  It could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse too.

So yeah, I have a few regrets, but as they say, too few to mention. How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment