August 20, 2014

What's in my mind...

If you can read my mind (but I cannot imagine why you would want to) here is what's going on in it right now:
1. What is that ice bucket challenge where they dump cold water on your head for charity? I really don't want to know. But why dump water on your head? Why not just give to charity?
2. I love Spotify. 
3. I wish I love writing my school papers as much as I love writing in my blog (where nobody is bound to read it).  Then I wouldn't have to worry about deadlines.
4. Sometimes, you just want to curl up and read a good book.
5. Why can't my husband understand when I say that I need to go up a mountain? It's the same way that he feels when he wants to grab a couple of beers!

6. I wish exercise is as easy as eating.  And I wish that when I realize I lose a pound, it does not mean I can eat a burger, after dinner!
7. I do not like to think about Jovito Palparan. Two mothers are there without their children and some people are calling Palparan a hero? I will stop just right here.  I really do not want to talk about him!

8.  We pay 32% in tax and yet when it rains, we are flooded.  I am okay with paying taxes as long as basic services are delivered.  But what the hell are we getting for giving the government our money?
9. I wish some people would read To Kill a Mockingbird.
10. I wish I have money right now to bring my family out of town for the long weekend.  But I don't, so we will most probably just stay home. Bummer.

There are more things going on in my head, but I have to go now and write those papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment