August 18, 2014

How To Make Graham Balls

So I saw a post on Facebook about Graham balls and it said making it was so easy, I decided there and then to buy the ingredients and have my kids make it.  So the ingredients are a can condensed milk, a pack of marshmallows and graham crackers.  This is where I went wrong!  I should have bought crushed Graham and not the crackers so we wouldn't have a hard time crushing the cracker! And then my second mistake, I poured all contents of the can of condensed milk, and realized too late that I put too much! So it was so mushy we had a hard time forming it into a ball.  But the kids had a blast, and that's all that matter!
The happy kiddos, who are scooping the mixture to their mouths when I wasn't looking, had a blast.  And they want to try again.
I guess we will have to try again until its perfect, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment