April 5, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Body Weight, What is with you?! I exercised the whole week, eat sensibly, except for that dinner last Wednesday and I still gained weight? What the hell!!!! Dear Little Sister Kris, I am so proud of you! You will graduate from college already in a month! I am so proud of your accomplishments!Dear Amazon, Why are you so addicting? My wishlist is already a very long list! Dear New Watch, Hi, I like you very much. Dear Husband, Thank you for the cuddling even of you have a fever. I just love these simple pleasures. Dear Kindle and Sappy Romance Novels, thanks for keeping me company. Dear 2nd half of 2014 travel plan, I.AM.SO.EXCITED! As in super excited, so excited that we did that jumping up and down thing here at the office! I really wish we could pull it off! Dear Money, Where are you?   Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment