April 3, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge:Day 28- The Month You Were The Happiest This Year and Why


The Month You Were The Happiest This Year and Why

Its only April, but the happiest I've been this year was in February, when for the first time, I was able to travel abroad, to the only destination I wanted to go: Cambodia.  And as an added bonus, I was also able to set foot in Vietnam too, even for just a day. And because I enjoyed this trip so much with its many firsts and lots of milestones, I will share the experience again next year with my husband and closest friends!

entrance to Bayon temple
Sharing to you just some pictures of the happy trip! Just some of the temples that we visited.

Baphuon temple

Preah Ko
And my visit to Vietnam, only to eat and shop at Ben Thanh market! 

near Ben Thanh market

No comments:

Post a Comment