March 28, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge:Day 22-10 Things About You People Don’t Really Expect


10 Things About You People Don’t Really Expect

  1. That I am a morning person.  I can finish a lot of things in the morning, but would be useles when it turned dark.  When night comes, I am tamad to the bone!
  2. I love reading sappy love stories. There. And I cry while reading them too.
  3. That I don't know how to dance. Yes, I look like I could but I really couldn't dance to save my life. 
  4. That I love water but cant swim. But its in my bucket list for this year.
  5. I can live without a television, as long as I have my books.
  6. I love doing the laundry, but I hate the folding and ironing.
  7. I switch to Batangueno when I am home in Batangas. Its like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it even if I have been living in Manila for more than half of my life already.
  8. That I am fiercely loyal to my friends. I will help them hide a body if needed. Ha ha ha. Not that my friends would do such a thing!
  9. I can say no and mean it.
  10. I can say whats on my mind and not be afraid what others would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment