March 9, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6: The Person You Like and Why You Like Them

The Person You Like and What You Like About Them

Picture ko na lang, ang dami nila eh. he he.
1. My Ate Dianne- She accepts me for who I am, no judgment at all. She also makes me do good.  She has that effect on people that you strive to be a better person when you are around her.
2. Kris, my litte sister-She makes me so proud! I wish I was as responsible and hardworking as she is.  I know that she will succeed in life and she will always look back on those who helped her achieve her dreams. She always shares with me her excitement on her career, and that makes me so happy that I helped decide that she become a journalist.
3. My BFF Ehms-Like my Ate Dianne, she accepts me for who I am, flaws and all, and makes no judgment. She is my partner in crime, and a kaladkarin like me. Kahit saan mo dalhin o yayain, puede. You know you think alike because tingin pa lang, #alam na
4. My BFF Rona-Of the three of us, she is the more serious (looking!) he he, peace Rona. She is a friend that you can call on anywhere, anytime. She also is a very great travel partner, same as Ehms. Kahit walang passport, nagpapa book ng international! Ha ha ha.
5. Vangie-she is the kind of friend who will give you her right arm if you ask for it. She only has good words for you everyday. She is very generous in compliments. She is also my camera partner. I miss her on my trips  last year and this year because she is a new mom now.
6. Aryssa-A very kind and generous person, always willing to help a friend. We have known each other for less than a year, but it feels like she has been my friend since forever.

These are just some of the people in my life that are worth a special mention. But I am blessed with a whole bunch of friends at the office who I know I can always rely on.  I like them because they are fun, responsible and they bring out the best in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment