March 6, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3-What Kind of Person Attracts You

Day 3 of the 30-Day Blog Challenge: What Kind of Person Attracts You?
I do not make friends easily, but when I do, they are friends for life.  I will trust them completely and I will do anything and everything in my power to help them and be there for them.  My friends Rona and Ehms are like sisters to me. We have been friends since college, and I cannot remember any one time that we had a disagreement. Or even if we did, I cant remember, meaning they are not important.  I trust these girls with my life and I know that they feel the same. With them, there is no judgment, only acceptance.
I am also lucky to be friends with these crazy bunch of girls in the office. Most especially Vangie, who is also like a sister to me. She is the kind of friend  who only has good things to say about you. Karen, Cathy, Blanda and Mayet are also easily the ones I can count on.
I am also lucky to be friends with these girls, who despite our upbringing, makes me feel loved and accepted.  They say when you travel together, you will get to know each other better.  And after 6 days of crazy adventure in Cambodia and Vietnam, it is not surprising that we still like each other.

In short, what attracts me in people is their honesty, their acceptance and their loyalty.  I demand from my friends these things because these are the same things that they I give to my friends. As I said, friends for life.



No comments:

Post a Comment