March 30, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 24:The Things You Want to Say to 5 Different People


The Things You Want to Say to 5 Different People

To My Husband-I love you and thank you for loving me just as I am. We have been together for almost 16 years now and those years, while not always perfect, have always been worth it. Buti na lang, kahit masungit ako at inaaway kita ay mahal mo pa rin ako. At kahit na sa Facebook mo pa talaga sinabi yan, ha ha ha.

 To My Inay-Thank you for being the most loving mom a daughter can ever ask for.  Thank you for always helping our family.  I am sorry if I am sometimes masungit, please know that I love you very much.


To My Kids-You make living in this world worthwhile.  I will try and give you everything that I can so that you will have a better future.  I love you so much and I am thankful that you love me as you do.  You are such sweet kids and are sincerely the hugest blessings in my life.


To my sisters Diana and Kris-Thank you for being the best sisters ever. I am so proud of both of you.  Thank you for being so responsible and for being always there for me and my family.


To my bff's Ehms and Rona-They say you become like the people you spend time so it means I am going to be crazy, fun and fabulous.  Di bale na konti lang friends ko.  What they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality! Love you guys and here is to more adventures with you! (di bale ng walang pera, basta maraming pictures sa camera!) And when 

No comments:

Post a Comment