March 29, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23-Something You Always Think 'What If' About


Something You Always Think 'What If' About
my famly

My only 'What If' in life has always been, "What if I didn't get pregnant right after college and didn't have to marry young? That was a question that I asked myself a lot of times during the early days of my marriage.  I had a job even before graduation but my husband only finished his vocational studies.  He was able to get a job, but between the house rent, the yaya, and the living expenses, we barely made it to the next payday.  That was how we lived early on.  But now, the kids are in school and we have better jobs.  We are able to travel and buy some of what we need.  We have a house, a car and we are healthy.  Now, when I look back, I know that I wouldnt have it any other way.  While my kids are grown up and I am able to enjoy them and myself, my friends are just  starting with their families.  And some of my friends are still single and cant find decent men!  So I guess, my 'What If" isn't so much of a bother now.

No comments:

Post a Comment