March 5, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2-How Have You Changed in the Past 2 Years


Day 2: How Have You Changed in the Past 2 Years?
Cebu, 2011
I only realized recently that I have indeed changed.  From a person who constantly seeks other people's approval to one who doesn't give a damn! Or rather, I don't give as much weight to what people who are not important in my life say.  I only ask for the approval, which means the love, of the people whom I love and care.  Life is too short to try and please other people. I think I am finally able to leave those people behind who have no place in my life and in my happiness.  And I think I am a lot happier because the people that surrounds me now are the same people whom I would give my everything to protect, and who I know would do the same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment