February 8, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Kindle Fire, hello, we finally meet at last! I am so excited to cradle you in my arms! I already have hundreds of books lined up and since you have wifi access, I dont have to bring my laptop on my trip! Dear Cambodia trip, you are just 11 days away and I cant contain my excitement anymore! Its my first out of the country trip and I want to make wonderful memories! Dear Money, where are you?! I need you more than ever! Dear Prosperity Bracelet, work for me already! Let us attract prosperity! Dear Davao, I will see you in June! Dear Puerto Princesa, hello again, and welcome my kids with great memories in October, and my friend Ehms and her family too! Dear Brain, can you please retain some information from the books I'm studying right now?  

No comments:

Post a Comment