January 29, 2013

Spam!


Got this from my email, so this explains the happiness! Not! Email was from Reeves, Ann M - (reevesa) <reevesa@email.arizona.edu> I am just so sick of getting these spam messages!

Dear Winner.
Your email ID has won prize money of (£700,000.00 GBP) From the Chevrolet International Lottery 2013. You are required to contact email: chevrolet_clms13@msn.com   with the details below to claim your winnings.
1. Full Name: 2. Contact Address: 3. Age: 4. Telephone Number
5. Sex: 6. Occupation: 7. State: 8. Country:
Regards, Claims Manager
KINDLY REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ID: chevrolet_clms13@msn.com Note: Please make sure you keep your mail box updated every hour because we are going to be sending you E-mails regarding your lottery claims receiving date.
Tel: +447017046602

1 comment:

  1. I just got the same one! I've gotten 3 of these stupid things in the last 4 months! I really hate them!!

    ReplyDelete