January 22, 2013

Born on the Year of the Snake


I was born in the year of the snake, so this is my year.  And you know what, I just found out about it being the year of the snake and me being born on the year of the snake, ha ha ha. So anyway, according to my research:

This is a year of  water Snake, and all things will be possible.  Saving money and being thrifty should be your top priorities.  Delusion and deception are common in the year of water Snake.  Stay alert!  To gain the greatest benefits from this year, you must control spending and use your talents wisely.  If you are planning to get married or to begin a business partnership, be sure to thoroughly investigate the other person's finances and background before you legalize the alliance.

Since I already have 2 trips confirmed for this year, saving money and being thrifty are not on my list right now. But since all things will be possible for me, this will  be my best year ever! I claim it, Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment