October 1, 2012

How was your September?

Today is the first day of the new month and we are eager and excited to start the month right! But, let me first tell you how my September was.  It marked the anniversary of a very difficult month last year when my husband and I went through something very painful.  Thank God we survived that and our family is now stronger than ever. So, here is my September:


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
-Bared To You

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
-Total Recall, Magic Mike, Amazing Spiderman and Expendables

What special days did I celebrate and how?
-My date with Ishi

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
-none, just the everyday gift of love and friendship!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
-Ishi was sick for 2 days, hubby had the flu as well

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- that date with Ishi,

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
-Adobo Connection, TOSH, Magnolia Ice Cream House and Fab Restaurant

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
-the ticket to Boracay for me and my husband this October and the January ticket to CDO with friends

What were this month's disappointments?
-my uncle died and Mom has to go to the province and husbands regularization papers are not yet out.

What were my accomplishments this month?
-worked on a financial model, yay! and lose some pounds and said no to rice! Woohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment