April 3, 2012

A Family Date for My Son's Birthday

My eldest celebrated his 14th birthday last March 25 and since I don't enjoy cooking at home or setting up for a party, we decided to make it a family date. I am thankful that my son still enjoys his time with us and did not ask to go out with his friends instead. We saw a movie which we all liked which is Mirror, Mirror. We already watched the Hunger Games and I did not deem it fit for my younger kids and all others were not to our satisfaction so we ended up watching Cinderella!
Before the movie, we had time to take our pictures at the various movie standees, including this blurry family picture with the Chipmunks! It was blurry because we only had 5 minutes before the start of the movie which we found out was on the other side, ha ha!
After the movie, my mom posed with her Prince Charming, to the delight of her grand kids!
And of course, a birthday dinner will not be complete without a KFC dinner: everybody's favorite!
So happy birthday again to my son who is now almost a man. May he continue to enjoy his time with his family while he discovers new things for himself and go out in the real world!


1 comment:

  1. Family time is so special.

    Happy Easter!
    Happy Blue Monday, Dinah!

    ReplyDelete