January 5, 2012

Safety Begins With Me!

We went to the QC Memorial on New Years Day so that the kids can have a little fun. And we went to the Circle of Fun part of the park where there were lots of amusement rides. There were lots of people and kids queuing on rides and we always notice the safety signs and reminders. Before I allow my kids to line up, I check if they meet the height requirement so as not to compromise their safety.
Its just sad to see parents lining up at Bump Cars with their young kids when it was clear that only children around 3 ft are allowed as passengers and should be at least 4 ft to ride. But I commend the staff of the park for asking the parents not to bring their kids even if they have already bought the ticket. We should all be responsible for our safety so that we will all have greater fun and enjoyment!

7 comments:

  1. Glad that they are safety-minded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool sign....safety beginning with me. I sure agree with that when it comes to the bumper cars. I would never ride in them as a child. Do not like getting bumped. genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is scary that some parents or guardians just don't think far enough ahead to dangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. magpapalusot pa ang iba.:p
    it's good that the staff are not careless even if some parents are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good staff properly trained for safety. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure a good or crooked lawyer could find a loophole in the disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. andy made me laugh
    and he's right!

    it's good the staff do what they can

    ReplyDelete