January 12, 2012

No Littering Sign

One of the values that I try to teach my kids is to not litter and to keep their trash on their pockets until they find a proper garbage place. I am just thankful that they seem to be learning this quite well. During our last visit to our favorite park, I pointed to them this sign against littering and the corresponding punishment.
I am glad that even before they realize that there are punishments for these kind of crime, they have already develop a sense of respect for the environment.

3 comments:

  1. Thi sis so detailed! Ours just have a no littering inside a circle with a line through it. Sometimes there is note about a up to $5,000 fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl. All of my children and grandchildren are very litter conscious. Love how your are starting yours out at a young age to care for the earth. And it is always good when you see a sign stating the consequences of littering. genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aba Mayor na pala si Herbert Bautista ganda naman. That is really a good sign and it has to be implemented well. ^_^

    Signs,Signs

    ReplyDelete