January 19, 2012

I am joining Walgreens Presciption Savings Club!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Who in their right mind would say no to a great deal that promises huge savings?  Not me, because I am joining  Walgreens Prescription Savings Club  and I will list down why:

  1. Walgreens is offering a huge discount on annual membership for its prescription club, at only $10 for the whole year.
  2. That $10 for a family membership all covers everyone in the immediate family: spouse, dependents and even pets!
  3. If you don't have a family, you can opt for an individual membership of only $5.
  4. Enjoy savings on thousands of brand-name and generic medicines!
  5. Get discounts on flu shots or diabetic supplies if any of your family members need them.
  6. Even get discounts on pet prescriptions!
  7. And if you have asthma, nebulizers are on discount too!

So those are the reasons why I am joining Walgreens Prescription Savings Club.  I love my family and their health is of primary importance to me. But since I am practical as well, I stay alert for great offerings such as this.  I am really glad to find out about it and is now reading more about this deal.  I suggest you take time check  Walgreens on Facebook and Walgreens on Twitter to hear more about it! And once you do, I am sure you will join too!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for attract love spell

    my blog; acid Reflux

    ReplyDelete