December 9, 2011

Day 9: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Today is Day 9 of the 30-Day Blog challenge and it is about my hopes, dreams and hopes for the next 365 days. It will be a very long list, ha ha! So here goes:
1. Travel as a family to either Hong Kong or Boracay (again).
2. Have that stamp on my passport, even just for a short Hong Kong visit.
3. Pay off my loans and start a debt free year.
4. Enroll the kids and myself to a swimming class this summer, and learn how to swim!
5. Lose that extra 14 lbs of fat, ha ha.
6. Buy a DLSR camera from my blogging income (I wish!)
7. Learn how to drive our van. I already know how to drive our motorcycle but with my husband running after me, he he.
8. Go to Baguio or Pagudpod.
9. Climb Mt Pinatubo and visit Anawangin.
10. Save money.

I think most those on my plans involve spending money so I think I can just forget the last item on my list, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment