December 5, 2011

Day 4: Something You Are OCD about

This is Day 4 of the 30-Day Blog challenge and the entry which I was supposed to post yesterday is about something that you are OCD about and I think it would be about my kid's teeth. Here is Ishi after she lost her front tooth early this year.Before I got to sleep, I would ask them each and every time, 'Did you brush your teeth na?' and sometimes, they would tell me, "yes, nagtoothbrush na po, good night, love you!' And so I know that I have become so obsessed about it but for good reasons. I know that their teeth must be properly protected and cared for at this time because I see so many kids whose permanent teeth are already damaged. I hope that my kids would understand and appreciate my obsession when they grow older, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment