December 3, 2011

Day 3: A Photo of You Taken More thnan 10 years ago

This is Day 3 of the 30-day blog challenge and for today, the entry is a picture of me, taken more than ten years ago: my college graduation picture taken in April 30, 1997. I graduated from The Polytechnic University of the Philippines with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration Major in Management.
I can still remember my graduation day because I was late. We live in Pasig and we cant find a taxi to take us to the CCP complex. We took a jeepney to Edsa Crossing and begged a taxi driver to take me, my sister and my husband, then my boyfriend. I was almost on tears and so he relented. I was the last one to arrive and they already have those ribbons for the photographer to take their pictures and I had none! My bestrfiends Ehms and Rona saw a ribbon on the floor and pin it on me and I had this photo! They also claimed it for me in school and I know I didn't pay for it! To this day, we still talk about how I almost didn't make it to my own graduation, and how we didn't pay for this picture, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment