December 27, 2011

Day 27 What do you feel guilty for doing?

Today is Day 27 of the 30-day blog challenge and the question is about what makes you feel guilty. The only thing that makes me feel guilty is when I travel and cant take the kids with us. As a family, we have been to Baguio, Bohol, Boracay and Cebu but my husband and I have been to Coron and Puerto Princesa and Boracay together and with friends. I want our next trip to be with the family but this is not happening next year because we will be saving up for my eldest child's college fund. If we were to travel next year, it would be just me and my husband. While I know I shouldn't be guilty because I take my kids with me when I can, I still do because I want to be able to make memories with them. Anyway, hope I will be able to save enough so everyone can travel again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment