December 19, 2011

Day 18 Whom do you admire the most?


Day 18 of the 30-day blog challenge was supposed to be posted yesterday but was not able to because we were out the whole day and the question is "Whom Do You Admire the Most?" One of the strongest and most generous person I know is my sister, Dianne and I admire her for it. There are people who, just by being with them, makes you feel good about yourself and my sister makes me feel that way. She makes me see things in a different perspective: where I am impulsive, she is grounded and while I am easy to take offense, she takes everything lightly. She is generous and is a constant source of happiness and I love her very much. I want to be like her but since I know I cant, she will always be one of the people I admire the most.

1 comment: