November 28, 2011

I Want to Go Back to Boracay!

This was taken in Boracay last August when we went there for sidetrip before attending a wedding in Aklan. I have been to Boracay for four times already, but I cant seem to get enough of it. There are lots of things to do and food to eat and just to relax and get away from it all.
I was supposed to come back to Boracay next week with my husband using free tickets I won during an event, but unfortunately, things have not gone according to plan. Anyway, I will see you again, Boracay!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blue scene.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very nice place for outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Visiting from Blue Monday.

    Thanksgiving Blues, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so lucky:)

    Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lala! that is one great place...I love your outfit sis!

    ReplyDelete