October 22, 2011

Straight Talk: Hassle Free Phone Lines

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Can you remember the time when we don't have cell phones in our lives?  Can you still remember your college days when meeting with friends was much of a hassle because there was no immediate way of getting in touch with each other?  Do you remember the number of times your parents got mad at you for not telling them that you were going home late but was not able to because you were not able to find a phone?  I envy the kids today because they have the power of communication with just a touch of a button.  I understand that cell phones are a must now and I make it a point that my family has not just the phone unit, but the phone plan that is hassle free and easy on the pocket. I for one make it a point to find the best deals in everything and cutting my phone bills in half is a great deal!  I find Straight Talk to fit my requirements because not only is it hassle free because there are no contracts and the All You need plans are amazing but because they also offer reconditioned phones and models like Nokia, Samsung and Motorola.  My kids love their android phones because they get to download their apps for Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.  Now, I get to save a lot because of The power of Android phone at only $45 for unlimited use!  I Feel Richer with Android because everything is just a click away, and the savings that I get goes to my DSLR fund!  With Straight Talk, I know that my kids have phones for my peace of mind, but at a cost that gives me peace of mind too!

 

For more information on what these deals are abut check out this
The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95
.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment