October 3, 2011

My Family

MellowYellowBadge

These are the most important people in my life: my family. We were together for a rare family vacation in Cebu last August and it was indeed a dream come true for all of us. In the picture form right to left are my mom, my younger sister Kris, my husband and daughter and I am the one in red and my younger son is in front of me while my eldest child is beside my sister Dianne, her daughter and son and her husband, Kuya Mher.
We are hoping to be able to pull off another family vacation hopefully in Bohol or Boracay someday. But in the meantime, I will treasure this photo and our fun memories in Cebu!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Have a fabulous week.

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not easy to arrange vacations like this-to get everybody in one trip.:p it's also a rare for my family to get together, usually at funerals, rarely on vacation.:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really great and enjoyable experience to spend vacation with the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great and happy experience to go on a vacation with the whole family. it's rare to keep them all present due to hectic schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family vacations are always the best,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love to spend time with my family in Philippines. Only if I could do it as easy as 1, 2, 3 I would but I can't:(

    Visitng from MYM!

    Hope you can visit me back:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-141-yellow-mickey-mouse-bag.html

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-141-yellow-toy-car-collection.html

    ReplyDelete