May 12, 2011

Plato D' Boracay

These pictures were taken July last year when the family went to Boracay. We had our lunch at Plato D'Boracay at D' Talipapa. You buy your meat, fish and vegetables at the market and then have it cooked for a fee at one of the restaurants like Plato D'Boracay. The sign made me choose them.The food was great. I dont know if it was just because we were hungry after all those swimming and because you really eat a lot when you are at the beach, but we liked all of it!

My only problem was this grilled pork I bought weighed a kilo but what was served to us was a lot less! Even my mother and husband noticed it too. We just didnt ask them because I didnt want to make a scene. And then I saw one of their employees having grilled liempo for lunch when ours was the only food they cooked!
So if ever you get to have your meals cooked here, count how many pork strips you gave and tell them not to slice it. That way, you get what you paid for.

1 comment: