April 26, 2011

Our New (Old) Van!

Excuse me for being too excited about this and sharing with all of your our newly acquired, old family van. This is a 1989 model Toyota Lite Ace and is perfect for my family. This is actually our third car: the first one was a Nissa Stanza and then a Mitsubishi Lancer. But because of my growing family, and my sister and mom who lives with us a bigger car is a must for us. So there she is, our new (old) van!

One of my 100 memories has been achieved too! Wish us more joy and journeys in this van and wish us safe arrival too!


9 comments:

  1. praying for ur safe voyage always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great van. We once had a red Dodge van, lots and lots good memories from travels with that old fellow. Hope you get equal happy memories driving your red van. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a good sturdy vehicle in good condition and it will hold you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful....and practical too.

    Here's my link: My Ruby Tuesday Do stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice van. I often think old is better than new. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice and spacious car, congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Best wishes for you and your van!

    ReplyDelete