July 6, 2012

100 Memories

This is the 100 things I want to do before I die, or my bucket list post. And this going to be an ongoing project. I will update, delete, add as I accumulate more memories!

1. Visit my relatives in Catarman, Samar.
2. Travel outside of the country.
3. Travel to Sagada.
4. Buy my first DSLR.
5. Buy a car, second or third hand even!
6. Receive a paycheck without any loan deduction.
7. Conquer another mountain after Taal Volcano.
8. Go whitewater rafting in CDO.
9. See the Sunken Cemetery in Camiguin.
10. Ride a roller coaster.
11. Learn how to swim.
12. Learn how to drive.
13. Publish a book, or a collection of my blog posts.
14. Get married in church, or by the beach or in a garden.
15. Get a tattoo. Permanent.
16. Go to Hong Kong Disneyland.
17. Buy a set of jewelries.
18. Build the second floor of our house.
19. Pay-off the housing loan.
20. Lose 10 lbs before my birthday.
21. Visit Angkor Wat.
22. See the Banaue Rice Terraces.
23. Learn how to dance.
24. Try helmet diving.
25. Experience bungee jumping. Or maybe not, ha ha.
26. Try para-sailing.
27. Have braces for my overbite.
28. Learn how to swear in 5 languages. But not use it.
29. Buy a second pair of killer heels!
30. Wear a dress to work.
31. Ride an ATV.
32. Ride atop a jeepney.
33. Go back to school.
34. Try Yoga.
35. Dance Zumba!
36. Go on a trip alone.
37. Try belly dancing.
38. Buy a kindle.
39. Gaze at a sunrise atop Mt. Pulag.
40. Get drunk on a beach.
41. Drive to work.
42. Speak in an assembly.
43. Win in an online contest.
44. Get promoted at work.
45. Wear colored contact lens.
46. Buy one designer bag. Or gifted, in this case.
47. Go on a retreat.
48. Visit a province on a whim.
49. Go on a buffet treat with the whole family.
50. Run a half-marathon.






No comments:

Post a Comment